Sunday 12 May 2013

Lurker

Few days ago I had finished the short story Lurker with Brad Edwars and Brian Level ( that will do the colors on the pages) .And look like everyone was quiet happy with how the pencils and inks looks . Down below you will see a nice example of how, most of the times, a open mind brings the best happy endings.

The first page on this post is the sketch that I had propose to Brad for one of the pages of the story. They didnt quiet like it so Brian crack down a sketch of the page as how they see it. Brian have a nice way to layout the pages ( you can see a nice example of his art on the free reading of "Bullets &teeth" on Challenger comics)

And I was so blow away with what they have done that I decided to use follow Brian sketch with my eyes close.

You tell me how the final page looks like.





 



No comments:

Post a Comment